Sunday, July 29, 2007

Akon to produce Paris Hilton's second album


Hip-hop star Akon is keen to work with hotel heiress Paris Hilton, who is planning to record her second album.

The record producer offered his producing and song-writing skills to Hilton despite the fact that her debut eponymous disk failed to generate a good business, and that she has lost her record deal with Warner Bros.

Akon strongly believes that Hilton, who recently completed her jail term, can fit well with his Konvict Mwould record label.

"In my mind I was thinking now Paris Hilton is an official convict, I think I'm gonna get with her and put a record out," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.

"I would definitely sign her to my label 'cos she's a character. You give her the cutest record, something that's just for women, an anthem; I think it will be outta here!" he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment