Monday, August 6, 2007

Lohan's Dad welcomes her family refuge


Lindsay Lohan's dad Michael has expressed relief the troubled actress is seeking refuge with her mum in Long Island, New York. (Advertisement) The Mean Girls star was arrested in Los Angeles on 24 July, and charged with DUI - for the second time in two months - and possession of cocaine. Her whereabouts were unknown until Saturday after she was released on GBP12,500 bail in Santa Monica, California. But Michael Lohan is pleased his estranged daughter is back with her family, insisting it's the best place for her. He tells the New York Post, "If it is true that she's in New York, I hope we'll have contact. I'll help her in every possible way I can. "I think it's a good thing that she's back with her family. Hopefully, the only element missing is myself. "Lindsay has to get away from the people she's around in L.A. She needs to have her father and her mother in her life."

No comments:

Post a Comment