Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lindsay Lohan engaged!


The rehab time help a lot Lindsay Lohan, because after that she obviously is on the right way.

The latest photo paparazzi got the Georgia Rule star with here new boyfriend. Riley Giles made a proposal to Lindsay, yes that kind of proposal.

Radio host JJ Ryan at KFRX radio in Lincoln, Nebraska, says snowboarder Riley Giles has told JJ that he's engaged to girlfriend Lindsay Lohan, reports OK!

“I want to be the first to say CONGRATS!” JJ tells OK! exclusively. If you’re wondering how and why this radio host from middle America would be so in-the-know, let us set your mind at ease. “I read an article about [Riley’s] ex-fiance; I was trying to book her on my radio show."

JJ explains to OK!. "I saw on her MySpace that she was bickering with Riley, so I went back to the article and realized it was Lindsay’s man! This is when I e-mailed him, and tried to get him on the show.”

Lindsay met Riley in rehab at Cirque Lodge in Sundance, Utah, and according to JJ they got engaged in the rehab.

Here is what the radio host said about Lindsay: “I think everyone deserves to be happy — that’s what life is all about. People say that her career is over, and that she has tarnished her image. I could not disagree more. She is young, and she has a lot of exciting things to look forward to, not only with her career, but with her personal life also!”

The Hollywood star did not comment these rumours. Moreover, she will try to stay away from the press, at least her father will take care of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment