Monday, October 29, 2007

Mariah Carey gives advice to Lohan and Spears


Singer Mariah Carey has offered troubled stars Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears some well-needed advice - she's urged them to stay focused on the important things in life.

The R+B superstar, 37, is reported to have suffered her own emotional breakdown in 2001, and credits her belief in spiritual guidance for helping her through the tough times.

She tells Glamour magazine, "I would say you need to be very centered, and spiritually know where you're at, all the time.

"Don't read the tabloids. Don't be obsessed with what people are writing or saying. Live your life for you.

"My lifestyle has changed since making it. It's not a financial struggle, but I'm still struggling in a lot of ways... It took me a long time to acknowledge that my personal feelings mattered."

No comments:

Post a Comment